Payment Methods and Checking Out
What payment methods can I use to purchase my orders?
- You will be able to pay with a credit card or through your account “on-account” with Bell.
Will I have to prepay if I use a credit card?
- Yes, you will be required to prepay and add a ship to address.
Is there a fee to check out with a credit card?
- There is no fee to use a credit card.
Will there be a fee for AOG orders?
- There is no fee to place an AOG order.
Is there a limit to how much I can spend on a credit card?
- Yes, $100,000 per transaction.
Can I create a quote in MyBell to price parts?
- You cannot create quotes in MyBell for individual parts. However, you can build a cart and receive your price estimate through the total displayed in the cart
What is an Ultimate Consignee?
- Ultimate Consignees purchase parts on behalf of other parties. You must fill out this section if you are purchasing for someone else.
What are the three order priorities I can select from when I order a part?
- Routine - Requested ship dates must be at least 7 days out
- Workstop - Requested ship dates can be 3 to 6 days out
- AOG - Requested ship date can be "Today" and "Tomorrow"
What is the difference between "AOG" and "Workstop"?
- "AOG" stands for "Aircraft on Ground." This means you cannot fly until your aircraft is repaired. "Workstop" means your maintenance cannot be completed without the necessary part.
Can I place an order from a different supply center other than my default center?
- Yes, you can order from whichever supply center you choose. Please keep in mind that you may incur additional shipping costs.
I have specific instructions for my order, how do I communicate those instructions?
- There is an order notes section where you can enter specific instructions.
Are we able to set up defaults for shipping on the new My Bell site?
- You will always have a default shipping address and you can add additional ship-to addresses. If you need to change your default address, please reach out to order administrator.
Can we choose our shipping carrier?
- We recommend FedEx, but you are welcome to use any carrier you wish.
Is there a limit to the amount of ship to addresses I can have?
- No, you can have as many ship-to addresses as you need.
When making a drop shipment to a customer, what documents will be included?
- The same documents as always. For example, order information. If you have any additional questions, please contact your order administrator.
On Vista, I can change my shipping date when I am completing my order. Will I be able to do that on MyBell?
- You will not be able to change the shipping date. If you need to make changes, reach out to your order administrator.
Customs regulations in some countries require a commercial invoice, will MyBell generate the commercial invoice?
- You will receive a commercial invoice, but it is packaged with the parts and not on Mybell.com