• Step 1: On the login page of MyBell, click on “Forgot Password”
• Step 2: Enter the email address associated to your MyBell account
• Step 3: Click on “Send verification Code”
• Step 4: An email with a verification code will be sent
• Step 5: Enter Verification code and click “Verify code”
• Step 6: After email address is verified click on Continue
• Step 7: Enter new password and click on Continue
• Step 8: Login with new password
If the email link expires before you are able to click on it, you can regenerate a new verification code email anytime by clicking on resend code.
Please note: if you enter an incorrect email address in step 2, you will not receive the verification code email. You will not be able to save your new password if it does not meet the MyBell password requirements: Password must be at least 8 characters long and contain one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one special character or number.