This grants the ability of the user to approve/remove/update access for the other users on the account. Companies can (and are encouraged to) have multiple administrators to assist their user access requests.
This grants a user access to submit Claims, Bulletins and Returns.
- VIEW PARTS - The user will have access to the parts marketplace and can see information about the part including description and pricing
- SAVE ORDERS - The user will have the same ability as "VIEW PARTS", but will also be able to save orders. They will NOT be able to place orders.
- PLACE ORDERS - The user will have all the abilities of "SAVE ORDERS", but will also be able to place orders.
TECH PUBS MARKETPLACE
This grants the user the ability to view and purchase technical publications on behalf of the company via the Tech Pubs Marketplace.
This grants the user the ability to view all active technical publication subscriptions purchased by the company.
- GENERAL SUPPORT CASES - The user will have the ability to create and view the status of current and historical non-technical cases. This would include cases related to spares orders, CAP/Warranty, Bell Training Academy, etc.
- TECHNICAL CASES - The user will have the ability to create and view the status of current and historical technical cases submitted to Bell's Product Support Engineering team.